-

6/18/16

Loving Where You Live

If you are wondering where we've been lately....we are currently in between "homes".

Kai pull down kitchen faucet byPfister

Our last home of more than a decade, the "blank canvas" that we had done so many projects in, is now helping another family create memories.

And our search for the next great canvas of a home has begun.  In a new town, with new hopes and dreams, and new stories to tell.

We live in a darling Townhouse near our work and our son's school.  It's a great neighborhood and has a lot of amenities including gyms, swimming pool, community rooms, not to mention nearby parks and walking paths.  But it's not a home we can make our own in many ways.

The other day we put an offer on what we hoped would be our next great home.  Unfortunately it did not go our way.  So the search continues. And until we find that home we are looking for, we are going to give all our energy to focusing on what is important to us as a family.

Mmmm, those strawberries...




For me that means focusing on what we have, and not so much on what we don't have.  It brings tears of joy to my eyes when I think about the friends and family that have lent a helping hand along the way and lifted us up in more ways than I can even begin to count.  I hope that in my lifetime I am able to come even close to passing forward what has been gifted to me in kindness and generosity by others.

It really has been a long time since I've had the chance to sit down and connect through this blog.  I didn't realize how much I would miss it....I miss it tremendously.  It was such a big part of my life for so long. Creativity makes my heart sing.  So, I need to get back to what makes my heart sing.  I need to get back to loving where I live...and finding ways to make it our home...even during the in between.  So here's to doing more creative projects, big and small.  Here's to little changes that make a big difference.  Here's to being patient and having faith.  (Great advice reminded to me by my mom recently!)


I was asked to review this sleek,modern Kai pull-down kitchen faucet by Pfister.  I have to tell you I was hoping to install this gorgeous faucet in our new home ~ but when that didn't work out my darling of a husband went to work installing it in our Townhouse without complaint, knowing he would have to take it out when we do eventually move.  The installation went very quickly and without difficulty.  I am loving the way the handle is incorporated in the design.  It is very modern, curvy and elegant.

Kai pull down kitchen faucet by Pfister 

It's amazing how something as simple as adding a new fixture such as this Kai pull-down kitchen faucet completely changes the look of our kitchen.  I dare say it may be the focal point of the space.


We had almost forgotten how nice it is to have a sprayer!  How did we ever live without one?



Many thanks to Pfister for sending us this faucet for a review.  We didn't get the house we want yet, but at least we already have the faucet!

If you are interested in viewing this or other faucets by Pfister you can visit their website by clicking HERE

3 comments :

  1. Love it! Creativity makes my heart sing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style, very elegant. I love the sprayer feature, agree can't live without one. I love Pfister products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete